- Disordered Eating Nutritionist
- Bachelor of Science- Food Science & Nutrition (University of Auckland)
- HPN Level 1 Certified Nutrition Coach
- Registered with the Clinical Nutrition Association
Sick of constantly fighting food and your body? You can find peace with your food—allowing you to focus on all the other important relationships in your life.
Emily offers one-on-one consultations from a non-restrictive, self-compassion perspective, which means she will never tell you to deprive yourself or ban certain foods from your life. Instead, she can help you recognise the diet culture in your life, disregarding it to tune into your body's own inner wisdom about how to truly nourish yourself.
Emily has a holistic approach which is complemented by scientific research so you can take confidence in her advice. While Emily can address all areas of nutrition, she is passionate about improving relationships with food and is experienced with treating reproductive issues such as PCOS and endometriosis with an empathetic, non-restrictive approach.
Working with Emily can help you if you identify with the following:
- A history of on/off dieting and feeling like you have tried every diet under the sun.
- Have engaged with disordered eating patterns such as inappropriate emotional eating, binge-eating, or periods of restriction.
- Constantly thinking about food and feel like it consumes you.
- You have issues with body image and the way that you look.
- You have been diagnosed with a health condition such a PCOS, endometriosis or diabetes and are struggling with the restrictive guidelines for treating that condition.
- How to distinguish an eating-disorder from disordered eating and how to improve your relationship with food.
- To understand and motivate individuals with eating disorders.
- With you can build a comprehensive treatment plan to free you from compulsive thoughts.
- Help you to improve your own body image
- Helping those who have had long-term struggles with weight.
Emily is always in the kitchen or scrolling scientific literature to come up with content for her health and wellness platform - Emily’s formula. She shares everything from recipes to wellness tips. You can also see her on Instagram here.
Book your consultation with Emily today or email her on Emily@feelfreshnutrition.com