Role: Clinical nutritionist or dietician
We are looking for an experienced clinical nutritionist or dietician to join our team in Auckland. Our vision is to empower, educate and guide our clients towards optimal health and quality of life through food and nutrition. We deliver valuable, evidence-based nutrition information to clients in a way that will encourage positive diet and lifestyle changes.
Your responsibilities will include consulting one-on-one with Feel Fresh Nutrition clients, assisting with research, and preparation of content that translates into useable resources for the whole Feel Fresh Nutrition team. You will be required to work cross-functionally to ensure that proposed nutrition standards are aligned, coordinated and embedded within the values business.
You will be required to maintain an awareness of global nutrition trends and feed insights into new projects and communication activities, plus develop and edit articles, social media posts and blog posts for the Feel Fresh Nutrition, and meet the performance targets required by the business.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- BSc majoring in Nutrition or nutrition related science as a minimum
- 18 months minimum experience working in a clinical nutrition role working directly with clients. Note: This role is not suitable for a new graduate or someone requiring ongoing supervision
- Experience of managing and delivering business level health and nutrition projects
- Track record of time management and ability to prioritise workload
- High level of awareness of global health and nutrition trends
- Proactive and a self-starter, with willingness to get involved
- Ability to work as part of a cross-functional team
- Ability to translate science into commercially viable and value adding activities
- Ability to critically evaluate research articles and how it applies to clinical practice
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong editing and writing skills
- Strong understanding of social media platforms and their strategic use
- Fantastic attitude and the desire to be involved in upcoming events with the Feel Fresh Nutrition team
- Part-time casual contract position. Approx 10 hours per week
- Flexible hours which will vary depending on the amount of work available
- Consulting from Feel Fresh Nutrition Clinic - 58 Surrey Crescent Grey Lynn
- Compulsory fortnightly team meetings at Feel Fresh Nutrition, or via skype
Feel Fresh Nutrition is a fast-paced, energetic and rapidly expanding organisation, and therefore seeks to attract people who will thrive in such an environment and who have a genuine interest in nutrition and helping our clients.
Applications close February 23rd 2018. Ideally consultant will start in March but we are willing to wait for the right person. (Sounds like a dating profile).
If you are interested please apply now by submitting your C.V. including cover letter with your intended career path in nutrition to Abbie O'Rourke - firstname.lastname@example.org