The Express Detox Program
The Express Detox is recommended for individuals who are simply aiming to optimise their current state of good health and do not suffer from digestive or chronic health concerns. This short two week detox is appropriate for those who are essentially well, but who have recently overindulged or would benefit from a regular ‘spring clean’ detox to keep you well in the long term.
NUTRITIONAL CONSULT + MEAL PLAN + SUPPLEMENTS.
The Express Detox includes a 60min nutritional consult. Here we conduct a full assessment that takes into consideration; your current lifestyle and eating habits, current body composition, age, level of physical activity and stress levels. This is an informative session to provide you with the necessary information you need to proceed. We are here to motivate you, answer questions and find solutions.
YOUR MEAL PLAN
The key principles of the detox diet are plant-based, wholefoods, gluten and dairy free. With the detox diet, we provide you with an individualised meal plan plus a list of delicious recipes that promote these principles.
You will receive a booklet packed with everything you need to know about the detox which includes an allowable foods list, tips on food preparation, cooking and storage, tips on how to detoxify your environment, lifestyle tips, and an area where you can track all of your symptoms over the two week period.
Thermophase Detox Essentials is a powdered supplement that is provided as nutritional and herbal support to enhance the detoxifying capacity of the liver. It contains a combination of herbs and nutrients; milk thistle, green tea and amino acids to provide detoxification support. It also minimizes oxidative stress, restores gut integrity and supports the development of gut flora.
- Milk thistle functions in protecting and restoring the liver and assisting in bile production.
- Camellia sinensis (green tea) leaves provide antioxidant functions by scavenging free radicals and limiting their harmful effects.
- Glutamine, taurine, glycine and Gardenia jasminoides function in reducing the inflammatory effects of bacterial endotoxin.
- The amino acids glutamine, cysteine, and glycine function in enhancing the induction of the vital intracellular antioxidant and detoxicant, glutathione.
- Glutamine and zinc function in enhancing gut repair.
- Taurine functions in hepatic detoxification via bile formation.
- Prebiotic arabinogalactan supports the development of healthy gut flora.
G-Tox Express provides a combination of herbs and nutrients designed to support healthy digestion and enhance detoxification. The key herbs and nutrients in the specialised formula assist in the alkalisation and removal of wastes via the kidneys, and to support detoxification and elimination functions. States of toxicity including leaky gut, gastrointestinal inflammation, dysbiosis, lymphatic congestion, fluid retention, oedema and toxic metal poisoning can strongly benefit from the G-tox express formula.
- Turmeric functions in increasing gastric wall mucus production and health maintenance of intestinal cells as well as powerful anti-inflammatory effects.
- Cleavers functions in clearing lymphatic congestion to help resolve inflammation.
- Glutamine functions in inhibiting the deterioration of gut permeability and preserving the mucosal structure by providing fuel to enterocytes of the small and large intestine.
- Zinc plays a vital function in the integrity of the apical junction complexes of intestinal cells.
- Aloe Vera provides protective effects on the gastric mucosa due to its inhibition of the inflammatory mediators PGE2 and IL-8.
- Larch arabinogalactans and pectin provide excellent sources of dietary fibre that help to promote regular bowel movements to assist in gastrointestinal detoxification.