The 4-week Integrated Detox Program
A four week program suitable for our patients wanting to improve their digestive health, liver function and overall health and well-being. This program is appropriate for those with general digestive or health imbalances and may aid in supporting healthy intestinal microbial balance.
NUTRITIONAL CONSULTS + MEAL PLAN + SUPPLEMENTS
The Integrated Detox includes 3 nutritional consults. During the initial 60min nutritional consult, we conduct a full assessment that takes into consideration; your current lifestyle and eating habits, current body composition, age, level of physical activity and stress levels. This is an informative session to provide you with the necessary information you need to proceed.
The second consult tracks your progress and we modify your diet if required. We are here to motivate you, answer questions and find solutions. During your final evaluation consult we create an easy food related plan that you can continue on with to maximise your results.
YOUR MEAL PLAN
The key principles of the detox diet are plant-based, wholefoods, gluten and dairy free. With the detox diet, we provide you with an individualised meal plan plus a list of delicious recipes you need that promote these principles.
You will receive a booklet packed with everything you need to know about the detox which includes an allowable foods list, tips on food preparation, cooking and storage, tips on how to detoxify your environment, lifestyle tips, and an area where you can track all of your symptoms over the two weeks.
1. Thermophase Detox Essentials is a powdered supplement that is provided as nutritional and herbal support to enhance the detoxifying capacity of the liver. It contains a combination of herbs and nutrients; milk thistle, green tea and amino acids to provide detoxification support. It minimizes oxidative stress, restores gut integrity and supports the development of gut flora.
- Milk thistle functions in protecting and restoring the liver and assisting in bile production.
- Camellia sinensis (green tea) leaves provide antioxidant functions by scavenging free radicals and limiting their harmful effects.
- Glutamine, taurine, glycine and Gardenia jasminoides function in reducing the inflammatory effects of bacterial endotoxin.
- The amino acids glutamine, cysteine, and glycine function in enhancing the induction of the vital intracellular antioxidant and detoxicant, glutathione.
- Glutamine and zinc function in enhancing gut repair.
- Taurine functions in hepatic detoxification via bile formation.
- Prebiotic arabinogalactan supports the development of healthy gut flora.
2. G-Tox Express provides a combination of herbs and nutrients designed to support healthy digestion and enhance detoxification. The key herbs and nutrients in the specialised formula assist in the alkalisation and removal of wastes via the kidneys, and to support detoxification and elimination functions. States of toxicity including leaky gut, gastrointestinal inflammation, dysbiosis, lymphatic congestion, fluid retention, oedema and toxic metal poisoning can strongly benefit from the G-tox express formula.
- Turmeric functions in increasing gastric wall mucus production and health maintenance of intestinal cells as well as powerful anti-inflammatory effects.
- Cleavers functions in clearing lymphatic congestion to help resolve inflammation.
- Glutamine functions in inhibiting the deterioration of gut permeability and preserving the mucosal structure by providing fuel to enterocytes of the small and large intestine.
- Zinc plays a vital function in the integrity of the apical junction complexes of intestinal cells.
- Aloe Vera provides protective effects on the gastric mucosa due to its inhibition of the inflammatory mediators PGE2 and IL-8.
3. Digestex provides triple action digestive support and contains traditional herbs for:
- Relief of digestive discomfort. Meadowsweet, traditionally used to soothe and protect the gastrointestinal tract is combined with carminative and anti-spasmodic herbs to help relieve intestinal spasm by relaxing intestinal muscles.
- Stimulation of digestive secretions. Ginger stimulates antral contractions and accelerates gastric emptying
- Digestive motility.
4. Parex Plus which helps maintain healthy intestinal microbial balance through antibacterial, antifungal and antiparasitic activity. Parex Plus is made up from garlic, wormwood, oregano and lavender oil.
5. Ultra Flora Restore is a probiotic which assists in the restoration of healthy gut flora. All strains are acid, bile and pancreatin resistant to allow adherence to the intestinal cells for colonisation of healthy gut flora.